Alessandro Dell'Acqua

HQ Address
Via Nino Bixio, 7 20129 Milano Italy
Phone
+39 02 97379911 +39 02 97379898
Tags
Alessandro Dell'Acqua

Description

Founded by Alessandro Dell'Acqua

Belongs to Redwall Group

the history

The Alexxandro Dell’Acqua brand was born with the debut of Dell’Acqua’s prêt-a-porter line for women in 1996.

Alessandro Dell’Acqua is available in all of the world’s major markets, with Alessandro Dell’Acqua monobrand boutiques in New York, Naples, and Moscow.

Dell’Acqua launched his men’s line in January, 1998. Several important lincenses have contributed to Alessandro Dell’Acqua’s rapid expansion.

A women’s footwear line was launched for spring/summer 2000 and a new licensing agreement has recently been signed with 60-year shoemaker Ballin.

In the spring of 2002, an eyewear line was developed with Visibilia. The first Alessandro Dell’Acqua fragrance for women was launched in January, 2001 through EuroItalia, and the eponymous men’s fragrance was launched in August, 2003. A men’s shoe license with Rodolfo Zengarini began with the Fall 2004 season.

In January, 2003, Alessandro Dell’Acqua joined forces with Claude Arpels and the Redwall Group, who acquired 70% of the brand. Dell’Acqua retained the remaining 30%. In the new organization, Claude Arpels serves as CEO and Dell’Acqua is Chairman.

The Redwall Group's other brands include the hip-chic Redwall accessories brand, and the sophisticated and sexy Borbonese apparel and accessories brand, for which Dell'Acqua serves as Creative Director.

In 2006 comes Alessandro Dell'Acqua Knitwear for women, capsule of the main collection highlighting the designer's ever-famous experience in the sphere of knits.